1. The Contest is organized by L’ÉCOLE Asia Pacific, a branch of Richemont Academy Asia Pacific Limited (the “Organizer”), from December 13th to December 31st, 2022.
2. The participation to the Contest is free of charges, without any purchase obligation of any nature.
3. The present terms & conditions define the rules applicable to the participation to the Contest as well as its modalities, and will be available for the whole duration of the Contest on this website.
4. The participant declares that the submitted artwork (the “Artwork”) is original and that he/she owns all the intellectual property rights attached to the Artwork.
5. The Participant must submit their Artwork by 18:00, December 31st, 2022. No late submission will be accepted. Participant undertakes to keep the original support and evidence for the Artwork.
6. The participant assigns to the Organizer all of the existing copyrights attached to the Artwork submitted for this Contest. The assignment is full and exclusive to the Organizer, free of charge and granted worldwide, for a period of three (3) years from the sending of the Artwork (it is specified that this limitation cannot force the Organizer or its affiliated companies to remove the publications made during the authorized period) and for all types of use (internal or external), for the purposes of information, communication and promotion of the Contest or of the Organizer and its affiliated companies, on all media, including the intranet and internet sites, as well as the Organizer's social networks, media related to press relations (in particular press kit, press release, etc.) and related to events (in particular in the context of a possible exhibition in the premises of the Organizer, and the associated catalog).
In this perspective, the transfer granted entails for the Organizer the right to:
A. Reproduce and digitalize, directly or indirectly, all or part of the Artwork, by any technical means known or unknown to date on the media referred to above;
B. Represent, communicate, disclose, broadcast, display in exhibition, or to make otherwise accessible to the public, directly or indirectly, the Artwork, in all formats, by all means.
7. The Organizer undertakes to respect the moral rights of the Author, and in particular the right of paternity, by systematically mentioning the Instagram Account name of the Participant, when the Artwork will be the subject of a reproduction. or a representation as per the present terms and conditions.
8. The reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements related to this Contest are strictly prohibited. The brands cited are trademarks registered by the Organizer and / or its affiliated companies and as such, protected.
9. Staff of the Organizer, the Organizer’s affiliates, partners (including teammates from L’ÉCOLE, Van Cleef & Arpels, all Richemont Maisons and Richemont), as well as their immediate family members are not eligible for this Contest.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude any participant to the Contest in the event where they provided false, uncomplete or misleading information, or tried to commit a fraud. The Organizer shall be entitled, at any time, to request participant a proof of Instagram Account owner order to verify the participant.
11. The participant is reminded not to include others’ personal data in the Artwork without their consent to such disclosure of their information; otherwise, the participant’s Artwork submitted to the Organizer may not be considered for the competition.
12. In the event where any applicable local law prevents the awarding of a prize (as provided hereafter), the participants shall not receive the related prize and the latter will be reallocated, at the entire discretion of the Organizer.
13. The participant may submit multiple entries with more than one Instagram Story to the Contest, but they are only entitled to have an opportunity which might win 1 prize maximum.
14. The Participants can submit in any format (i.e., photo or video) with text on Instagram.
15. Men’s Rings Instagram Creative Contest’s submissions must be done on Instagram with a public story or post or account, with the presence of L’ÉCOLE Men’s Rings Instagram filter and with the correct tagging.
16. L’ÉCOLE reserves the right to publish your artwork on L’ÉCOLE Facebook, Instagram or other digital and non-digital platforms. Please also keep the original artwork for possible exhibition in the future at the L’ÉCOLE premises. By joining this Contest, you agree to the terms and condition.
17. 3 prize winners will be selected based on originality, creativity and aesthetic value of the artwork. First prize winner will receive one personal invitation to a complimentary 2-night stay in one of Grand Harbour View Rooms at ROSEWOOD HONG KONG, including Daily Breakfast at Holt’s Café for 2 persons, redeemable with ROSEWOOD HONG KONG until June 30th, 2023; one Gift Certificate of $2,000Hong Kong Dollar for one L’ÉCOLE class of his/her choice, redeemable at L’ÉCOLE Asia Pacific in Hong Kong by December 31st, 2023; and one L’ÉCOLE Asia Pacific 2023 Table Calendar. Second prize and third prize winners will each receive one Gift Certificate of $2,000 Hong Kong Dollar for one L’ÉCOLE class of his/her choice, redeemable at L’ÉCOLE Asia Pacific in Hong Kong by December 31st, 2023; and one L’ÉCOLE Asia Pacific 2023 Table Calendar. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable or not redeemable for cash.
18. Starting from December 13th, 2022, the first 50 Participants who are eligible to enter the Contest will receive one L’ÉCOLE tote bag.
19. Results will be announced on our social media channels on or before January 16th, 2023. The winners will be contacted by IG DM with the prize collection details indicated. The prizes will be remitted to the winners in person at the Organizer premises at L’ÉCOLE, School of Jewelry Arts, 510A, 5F, K11 MUSEA, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. In the event where the Participant does not answer or does not react within a 1 month deadline following notice of remittance of a prize by the Organizer, the prize will be reallocated to a new winner considering the final ranking.
20. The non-acceptance of the prize by the participant, for any reason whatsoever, shall not trigger any financial compensation or other obligation and/or liability from the part of the Organizer. The prizes are allocated by the Organizer at its entire discretion and shall not be allocated in the event where the winner has committed or benefited from irregular acts, or in the event where its participation is not compliant with the present terms & Rules, Terms & Conditions. For prize redemption purposes, the Organizer shall be entitled to verify the identities of the winner and, for redemption of the Gift Certificate, to join the complimentary jewelry class at any time. Upon the Organizer’s request, the winner shall provide relevant information for such identification purposes.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute, at any time, the proposed prizes with other prizes of at least an equivalent value in the event where circumstances beyond its influence request it.
22. In the event where a winner renounces its prize, for any reason whatsoever, the relevant prize shall remain the property of the Organizer, who will be free to reallocate it or not, to any person of its choice.
23. The participation to the Contest implies the acceptance, without any reserves, of the present terms & conditions, as well as the Organizer’s decisions, which are final. The participants agree to indemnify and release the Organizer, its affiliated companies of the Richemont Group, their suppliers, their partners, as well as their representatives or employees, of any liability, claims or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the present Contest.
24. The participation to the present Contest implies the acceptance by the participants of the technical contingencies related to the use and internet connection. The Organizer and/or its affiliated companies shall not be held liable for any dysfunction that may affect the Internet network or that may hinder the access to the Contest.
25. The Organizer does not warrant that:
A. The website on which the Contest is accessible operates without any interruption or that it does not entail any IT errors of any nature, or that any defects will be corrected;
B. The website on which the Contest is accessible, the servers which give access to the Contest and/or the websites with which they have links do not entail any virus or other components or IT softwares of any nature likely to cause any damage to the goods.
26. The Organizer shall not be held liable for:
A. Any incorrect or inexact information, whether given by the participants or due to technical errors;
B. Technical deficiencies of any nature, including, without limitation, dysfunction of website and Instagram, interruptions or disconnection from the telephone lines or of the network material or software;
C. Any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or in the Contest;
D. Any technical issue or any human error that may occur in the management of the Contest or in the registrations treatment;
E. Any late, lost, non-delivered, damaged or stolen IG DM;
F. Any injury or any damage to the goods that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, by the participation to the Contest or by the receipt, the use or the wrong use of the prize.
27. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten, suspend, or cancel the Contest, without any advance notice, in the event of any event beyond its influence or beyond its reasonable control, notably without limitation in the event of force majeure.
29. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Contest, and unless otherwise required by applicable mandatory law, the Participant accepts that all claims and disputes in relation to the Contest or the attributed prize shall be individually resolved, any class action being excluded. The Organizer’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Any dispute or claim in relation to this Contest shall not be taken into consideration beyond December 31st, 2022. Any claim and/or dispute shall be resolved by the Organizer in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR, China.
30. The Chinese version of this website content is for reference only. In the event of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail. For inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.