COVID-19 Measures (Updated on May 31, 2022):
To ensure your health and safety, please be aware of the following regulations:
- Every visitor must scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and show their vaccination record as a minimum requirement to enter L'ÉCOLE Asia Pacific.
- Visitors aged 12 or above are required to show Vaccine 2 doses of the vaccine if within 6 months from 2nd dose OR 3 doses if after 6 months from 2nd dose.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempted from presenting vaccination records.
- Visitors with medical exemptions are required to provide the COVID-19 vaccination medical exemption certificate.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times. Surgical masks are recommended, valve masks are not allowed. Anyone without a face mask will be denied entry.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.