Having Access to Van Cleef & Arpels Creations (4h)
Visit the Van Cleef & Arpels High Jewelry workshop and meet the "Mains d’Or™".
Founded in 1906 by Estelle Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef, Van Cleef & Arpels has achieved international renown over the years for the richness of its innovations and the originality of its creations.
During this course
As part of a highly exclusive visit to the High Jewelry workshop (maximum 6 people for this course), you will have the privilege of seeing works in progress after admiring gouaches, the first stage of creation.
By speaking with the jewelry-makers and designers, and by discovering the work of the craftspeople, you will follow the step-by-step process behind jewelry creations.
This course is given by two professors, including a designer from the Van Cleef & Arpels design studio.
Good to know
- You are welcomed by your teachers before the class starts: a chance to meet each other and share experiences
- You don’t need to bring any specific material
- A certificate is given at the end of the class
To Go Further
- To explore the history of Van Cleef & Arpels and its sources of inspiration, take part in the course "Entering the Van Cleef & Arpels Universe" .
- After each class, teachers deliver a list of books, podcasts, websites, museums related to the course attended
What makes L'ÉCOLE experience so special
- High-quality education: L'ÉCOLE as education and research center has a scientific council.
- A very unique faculty: all the teachers are passionate experts chosen for their enthusiasm and skill in transmitting their knowledge.
- Generosity: skills are presented with ease in an enjoyable way, hands-on experience and dialogue. Classes are for everyone with no pre-requisites.
- Exclusive interaction: courses are delivered in small groups to allow students to discuss one-on-one with the experts.
- Initiation courses: on an “à la carte” basis courses offered to all those who want to learn and become enlightened amateurs.