Having Access to Van Cleef & Arpels Creations (4h)
Visit the Van Cleef & Arpels High Jewelry workshop and meet the "Mains d’Or™".
As part of a highly exclusive visit to the High Jewelry workshop (maximum 6 people for this course), you will have the privilege of seeing works in progress after admiring gouaches, the first stage of creation.
By speaking with the jewelry-makers and designers, and by discovering the work of the craftspeople, you will follow the step-by-step process behind jewelry creations.
This course gives you the opportunity to discover the savoir-faire (the know-how) of Van Cleef & Arpels, however, in this course, you will not be practicing the techniques which will be presented to you.
About the Course
Founded in 1906 by Estelle Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef, Van Cleef & Arpels has achieved international renown over the years for the richness of its innovations and the originality of its creations.
Sit back and relax
- This course is given by two professors, including a designer.
- You are welcomed by your teachers before the class starts: a chance to meet each other and share experiences.
- You don’t need to bring any specific material.
- A certificate is given at the end of the class.
- To explore the history of Van Cleef & Arpels and its sources of inspiration, take part in the course "Entering the Van Cleef & Arpels Universe" .
- After each class, teachers deliver a list of books, podcasts, websites, museums related to the course attended.
Special Offer: Discovery Series
L'ÉCOLE as education and research center has a scientific council.
A very unique faculty
All the teachers are passionate experts chosen for their enthusiasm and skill in transmitting their knowledge.
Skills are presented with ease in an enjoyable way, hands-on experience and dialogue. Classes are for everyone with no pre-requisites.
Courses are delivered in small groups to allow students to discuss one-on-one with the experts.
On an “à la carte” basis courses offered to all those who want to learn and become enlightened amateurs.